Monday 27 October 2014

Rimmel London Apocalips - 304 Eclipse




The Rimmel London Apocalips is a lip lacquer which is £6.49 from  Boots. 

'The earth-shattering lip lacquer from Rimmel London combining the intense colour of lipstick with a lacquer like shine, Apocalips Lip Lacquer is an explosive make-up phenomenon that represents the end of colour as you know it. Packed with pure colour pigments, its lusciously creamy, conditioning formula promises a never-before combination of colour, shine and comfort that last and last. Available in 8 shades, from subtly sexy to spectacular.'

I bought this as I read a good review on it on someones blog (I'm really sorry but I can't remember whose it was! Slap on the wrist for me!) I love lip products and I always have to have a bit of colour added to my lips otherwise I think I look odd lol. At £6.49 I think this is a great price and so I bought the shade Eclipse, this is a dark berry colour.

I do like this apocalips, it has a great doefoot applicator and the colour is the best thing about this product. It is very pigmented which I love and a little is all you need. It has a nice shine and lasts too. The one thing im not so keen on is the smell. It has to me that cheap lipgloss smell that you use to get in magazines, remember those? I also find that you have to make sure you apply this very neatly and precise because it can look messy very easily!

I probably do prefer other lip makes like Revlon to this but this is still also great because I like the shades available.

Have you tried these?

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment