Thursday 5 February 2015

Diorskin Airflash Foundation - New Favourite!!



Don’t you love it when you find a new great product accidentally?

My new favourite foundation is the Diorskin Airflash, I stumbled across this whilst researching another foundation that I wanted to try but ended up purchasing this beauty. 
I’ve wanted to change my foundation for a while now. I use to use Revlon Colourstay mainly and also Estee Lauder Double Wear.  Both foundations are great especially for coverage but the Colourstay was starting to make my skin look weird, I don’t really know how to describe it but it didn’t look good!

Now that I have started using Diorskin Airflash my foundation looks so much better!  This foundation is different to most because it’s not a liquid or cream but a spray. I use the lightest shade which is 100 Ivory and it comes in 7 other shades.

From the Dior website:

‘The go-to solution for professional makeup maestros, Airflash brought the airbrushed perfection of spray foundation to daily makeup rituals.
New from the Dior laboratory comes an Airflash formula that is lighter and silkier than ever for a fabulously even, flawless finish. Paraben-free and suffused with fresh natural oils that evaporate as soon as they land, it settles imperceptibly as a silky-smooth film with long-wearing coverage but no visible texture. The result is instant: a super-smooth, velvety complexion that feels like a second skin, full of radiance and glow.’

This foundation suggests to  give it a good shake (great exercise for the arms ;) ) and then spray this direct on the face but I personally don’t spray direct as I would just get it so streaky and it would just be very, very, bad.  I spray this into a little bowl for a few seconds and then use my Sigma F80 brush to apply. A little goes a long way with this and it has great coverage, this is popular with wedding make up artists. It does smooth out the skin and is long lasting, plus the skin feels super soft. I read somewhere that this gives you the ‘Instagram skin’ look which I think it really does and it looks very natural. It doesn’t make the skin look oily  as it’s a matte finish but it doesn’t cling to dry patches either. It also feels like you’re wearing nothing!!
it looks like I have no jaw Lol!


I really love this foundation and it is a bit pricey at £33.00 but it is a 70ml size which is a lot more than the standard foundation size.  You can buy this from shops such as Boots, Debenhams, John Lewis.

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment