Tuesday 28 January 2014

Seventeen On the Spot Concealer





This Seventeen On the Spot concealer which is £4.99 at Boots is a 'creamy concealer which covers and helps to treat, for healthier looking skin.'

This contains Salicylic acid to help fight blemishes and this concealer apparently gives you clearer skin in 4 weeks!  Sounds pretty good, anything to help clear skin gets my attention!

What do I have to say though is that this was a waste of my money. 


This can only be bought in the one shade which is medium...I dont understand why Seventeen would create one shade?? Weird...

I decided to buy this anyway because I read some reviews that it was easy to blend in even with pale skin but that was not the case for me. It just makes a nice orange patch on my face lol.  I havent used this more than twice because the shade is just completely wrong so I cant tell you if the clearer skin in 4 weeks is true.  

As this contains Salicylic acid it may also not be suitable for people who are diabetic or have poor circulation.

Overall this was my first Seventeen product I tried and I am a bit reluctant to try any more after this.  I have however just bought some Soap and Glory Concealer to try!

Emma
x




No comments:

Post a Comment