Wednesday 5 February 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Lip Balm






I went shopping the other day and bought lots of make up from Boots. I spotted the Revlon Matte balms and had to try them because I love their Just Bitten balms.

I chose the last 205 Elusive Insaisissable shade which is a nice more on the natural side of a pink colour. 

I am really glad I bought this as I absolutely love it and is what I am wearing all the time! I just recently bought another shade 250 Standout Remarquable but I havent worn it yet because I just keep wearing this!

These are £7.99 from Boots and I love the matte finish. They apply nice and are lovely and creamy and a bonus is that it moisturises too!

It contains Shea, Mango and Coconut Butter and is retractable so no need for the sharpeners! They come in 10 shades. They still have the minty smell but that didnt bother me before. Once I have applied it I cant even smell the mint!

Have you guys tried these?

I have bought the Lacquer ones too which I also need to try :) 

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment