Tuesday 26 May 2015

Max Factor CC Stick






The Max Factor CC Sticks come in 5 colours for £8.99 from Boots. This one is for correcting redness but you can also get a yellow one for eye circles, lilac for dullness, a highlighter and pink to correct dark spots on light skin tones.

I bought the redness correcting one to cover blemishes so they don't look so angry and also the redness around my nose. These are in stick form so you are able to target the the specific problematic areas easily.

The CC stick is easy to apply and blend in but I can't say I am blown away by this. It does get rid of some of my redness but not much to be honest, I don't feel like it makes a big difference to my skin. However when I read reviews on this product they were mainly positive!

Would I buy this again probably not, though I would try the others they do.

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment