Wednesday 5 August 2015

TopShop Lipsticks - Lovestruck and Devotion





Every time I go into TopShop I always take a look at their make up products. This time though I thought I would actually give them a try.
I bought two of their lipsticks which are £8.00 each in the shade Lovestruck and Devotion. Lovestruck is the lighter shade of these two and is a warm pink colour whereas Devotion is darker and a more browny pink shade. They have a fair few shades to choose from so I stood there for a good time trying to decide which to buy!
Devotion
 
Lovestruck

Both of these apply nice and easily and give a nice shine look to the lips and is nice and moisturising. However I like a lipstick to last and these lipsticks come off very quickly and need topping up ALOT. Being £8.00 that's not what I would expect from these, I have bought much cheaper lipsticks that have lasted longer.

Would I repurchase these? Probably not.

What have you tried from the TopShop range?
Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment