Wednesday 2 September 2015

Bath Bombs from Rocket






I love a Lush bath bomb and whilst my sister was in our local town the other day she came across these bath bombs from a little shop called Rocket and bought them for me.

As shown in the photos these are designed to look like cakes which I think is really cute and they also do have cake related names but I can't remember what they are and I could of sworn I put it down somewhere but can't seem to find it! 

Smelling these in the wrapper they did smell good, not as strong scented as a Lush one but still really good, colour wise again wasn't exactly bright or spectacular but still pleasing to look at.

Now I haven't actually got photos of them from when I used them in the bath because they turned the bath such a horrid colour that it wasn't even worth a photo! I thought it would turn it into something amazing but I was so wrong it just looked dirty. However the smell was still nice and they did make my skin feel soft and to be honest I don't think you can ever top a Lush bath bomb!

Have you tried any bath bombs that are not Lush?

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment