Tuesday 9 September 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner - The sleek restorer





I have come to the realisation that any bath/body/hair product with coconut in I LOVE. I think coconut has such an amazing smell which is weird because I hate coconut related food!

I only bought this because it had coconut in and the 'sleek restorer' part was just an added bonus to me.  I got this when it was only £1.50 too and this is such a good conditioner!


Garnier have 'carefully created' this blend with Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter. The Coconut Oil is 'India's original hair secret for smoothness' and Cocoa Butter from the Ivory Coast 'for it's nourishing virtues'.  This blend tames frizz and flyaways so hair looks smoothed and transformed.

Since using this my hair is alot smoother! I didn't think that was quite possible but it is! My hair looks so much healthier and smooth since using this and it smells so divine. This has to be my favourite conditioner at the moment though I have got my eye on the new Loreal nourishing shampoo and conditioner ;)  so this may change but it is a favourite.

If you have frizzy hair or want some added smoothness then give this a go! You can get this anyway from supermarkets, Boots, Superdrug, you are sure to find it!

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment