Wednesday 17 September 2014

Whats On My Face - Updated



As it's coming more into Autumn I have changed up the make up I use. First off I am not longer wearing BB cream and have gone back to foundation, I have to admit I have missed the nice coverage foundation gives! I am using two foundations mixed together and the other slight changes are that I am using more lipstick now instead of crayons - I am loving Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.  Finally I have started to contour more and so I am using Illamasqua in Hollow plus two concealers!

1.  Rimmel Wake me up Foundation and HD Forever Foundation -  When I first got the wake me up foundation I didn't like it all but now I am enjoying it. It gives a great glow to the skin and is a great coverage. I have also been mixing it with my HD Forever as it has such good coverage and as I am still using my He-Shi  tan (love this so much) that the colour now matches yay!

2. Soap and Glory Heck of a Blot-  This is still one of the best powders I have used and now I am getting the tin bit show through and the powder is breaking apart....noooo.  It makes my foundation last and prevents shine.

3. Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow- You can get these in so many different colours but hollow is good for pale skin. I have used this as I have been attempting to contour my face (I will get the knack one day)  but at the moment I have just been focusing on my nose haha.

4.  Soap and Glory Love at First Blush -  I am still using this but I am also started to use my Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Blusher as I think the shade is great for Autumn.

5. Rimmel Wake me up Concealer and Collection 2000 Concealer - For under the eyes I use the Rimmel Wake me up concealer but for those annoying spots I use the collection 2000 as it has great coverage and doesn't add a glow like the wake me up concealer as I want to hide my spots not let them stand out!

6. Soap and Glory Supercat -  This is still my favourite eyeliner because of how easy it is to use and create flicks.

7. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - I haven't found any other mascara that I like that adds volume to my eyelashes. They are quite stubborn little lashes. This doesn't clump and this purple one is meant to be suitable for contact lenses wearers.

8. Rimmel Lip Pencil and Revlon Lip Butters - I always line my lips with this Rimmel Lip pencil in 063 because the colour matches my lip colour which is great to even out the lips with. I also have been loving my Revlon Lip Butters again especially the shade Peach Parfait.

So there you have it guys but no doubt this will change again! Most of these products in Boots are on offer at the moment too! Wahooo.

Emma
x





No comments:

Post a Comment