Tuesday 29 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Hi everyone, I hope everyones week is going well! I was nominated by the fab Marina for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks so much for this it means ALOT! :) xx

The Rules
You must thank and link to the person who nominated you. List the rules and display the award. then share 7 things or facts about yourselfand nominate 15 other lovely bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.


My 7 Facts:

1. I have recently given up crisps and chocolate and I am only eating healthy!
2.   I want to start my Youtube again but it's nerve racking lol!
3.   Im seeing Arctic Monkeys in May and One Direction in June for the second time!
4.  I have just applied for my first ever passport
5.  I Love owls 
6.  I like to write
7.  I have sat here for ages thinking of 7 facts.

I nominate all my readers to do this because you all inspire me :)

Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment