Thursday 21 November 2013

Apivita Lip Balm with Honey






I dont where I have been living but until I got sent this in my package from *Farmaline, I had never heard of Apivita before. 

Apivita are the first natural cosmetics company in Greece. Apivita means the life of the bee. The products of the bee is a source of inspiration for the company.

My first thoughts on this was I didn't actually like it, I didn't like the smell of the honey and I found myself really pushing it on to get some product lol. I think I also didn't like the thought that it wasn't my Vaseline lip balm. 

Well I was stupid to think that because now I absolutely love this! I love the smell of the honey now and I think I found it hard to apply at first because it was new. I use this all the time throughout the day and I cant get enough of it and it has replaced my Vaseline balm.

This is also 100% natural ingredients which is great! I also love the packaging of this and that the balm is at an angle shaped for the lips.

Taken from the website:

  • Restores cracked lips with vitamin A, a- bisabolol and avocado oil
  • Moisturizes and softens lips with honey, olive oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, avocado oil, castor oil and jojoba esters
  • Vitamin D and orange essential oil protect from environmental toxins and prevent irritations
  • Ideal for dry and cracked lips
Free of: Parabens, Silicones, Propylene Glycol and Mineral Oil.

These are around £5.00 which to me is pretty pricey for a lip balm but it is really good and natural!

Have you tried any Apivita products before?

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment