Friday 15 November 2013

Sleek Pink Sprint 366 Blush Palette



L-R Pink Parfait, Pink Ice, Pinktini


The other day I went shopping and spent lots and lots of money even though I have been trying to save it. I always find that if I stop myself from spending I just end up having one massive splurge at some point!

I was in Superdrug and was on the search for a new blusher/s as I have been wanting to get some new blushes for ages because I only use pretty much one, which is the No7 in Coral Flush .I do love my No7 but I wanted something new and different.

I bought the sleek palette because you get 3 different blushes all for £9.99 and I love the colours and shades they do. I though the Pink Sprint was a good choice for Autumn/Winter. These are all matte in this palette.

With my No7 blush I find I do have to layer to get a nice colour, so when I first used this I did not realise how pigmented it was and made myself look crazy! I was thankful for my Rimmel Powder that day!

You only need a little of this because its so pigmented and I love love love the colours and how well they look on the skin! Sleek has now made me want to get some of the other blusher palettes because I am so in love with this one lol! They last really well too and blend well.

This was a great purchase and the packaging is also fab!

Thumbs up for Sleek lol! What Sleek products have you tried?

Emma
x


I spilt my coffee everywhere!!! Aaaaaah.

My font has also gone small and Im not technical enough to figure out how to get it back to normal! Sorry to those who have to squint!

No comments:

Post a Comment