Sunday 17 November 2013

The Sunshine Award- Christmas!




I have been tagged in The Sunshine Award by the lovely Justina  who has an amazing blog and is so sweet! I had to do this again because the questions she has asked are all Christmas related and well Christmas!!

 Questions

-Are you an early shopper or wait until last minute to buy gifts?
I always want to shop early but I never do but I wouldnt say I leave it right to the last minute.

-What item is on the top of your Christmas wish list?
Apple Mac book Pro lol but I know I wont be getting it :( Boo

-Do you like your Christmas trees tall & fat or tall and skinny?
Tall and fat but not too fat but not too skinny. It has to be just right lol.

-What is your favorite part of the holidays?
Nice and soppy but when the family comes and visits :) 

-Do you travel or stay home for the holidays?
Home

-Can you been seen from space with all of your outdoor decorations or do you keep it low key?
low key lol! But I love going round and seeing all the houses that have decorations seen from space!

-If you have pets, do you buy them Christmas gifts as well?
Of course! I think they would be sad if we didnt. They know too!

-What colors do you use on your Christmas tree? (example: mine are red, green, and silver)
I think it changes each year lol but I know we have red and silver on it always.

-When will you be putting up your Christmas tree?
December!

-What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I cant choose so im going to have to name a few, muppets christmas carol!, Elf!, The grinch!

-Does your family have Christmas traditions? If so, what is it?
Nope

I tag anyone that wants to do this with the same questions as its coming up to Christmas!

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment