Tuesday 13 August 2013

BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition




I bought the BH Cosmetics palette quite a while back now. I bought it because I saw the amazing eye looks Katie Alves creates using them http://katiealves.deviantart.com/ .  I love the colours BH does and I chose the 2nd edition as it contains bright and neutral shades.

The ingredients are Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben and BHT.

I cant say I have used this too much but I think thats due to the fact I only really wear neutral eyeshadow specifically Revlon Colourstay Addictive Intoxiquant. However I did use this for a Make up portfolio I had to create for ' my favourite theatre production' and they liked my photos!


The colours do come out bright especially if you layer them and they also blend really well and have good staying power. Even the red in the photo is eyeshadow.  The variety of colours is amazing too as well as the price!

All in all I think the palette is really good and I should really use it more!

Emma
x

P.s I hope my eyes don't scare you too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment