Sunday 25 August 2013

Liebster Nomination no.2 :)


I got nominated for another Liebster award by the lovely http://helloemski.blogspot.co.uk:) Go check out her blog, some great posts! Cute dog btw!

Now as I already have done this I thought I would just answer the questions :)
1. What made you start Blogging? I started blogging as I have an interest in Make up and Beauty Products and I thought it looked fun and a great way to share with other people with the same interests.
2. You can only eat one food for the rest of your life, which food is it? omg this is so hard, probably potatoes because you can do so much with them lol! Chips, crisps, roasties haha
3. Favourite place to shop for fashion/beauty things? I dont really have a favourite place but I like shops like New Look, HnM, Boots.
4. What post would you like to do that you already haven't done? My skin care regime :)
5. A random fact about yourself is? I really enjoy writing and have started a few stories but never finish them.
6. Favourite item of clothes? Jeans especially my grey pair I own!
7. What cant you live without? Food! <3
8. Somewhere you want to visit/ USA, USA, USA!!
9. Favourite TV show? Tough one but I would say Supernatural :)
10. One thing you want to try doing but haven't yet? Travel abroad!
11. The ultimate question, dogs or cats? Tough one but I am going to have to go with dogs

I really enjoyed answering them questions so thank you http://helloemski.blogspot.co.uk and for nominating me and sorry for the late response!

Emma
x
http://emmaloujohansson.blogspot.com/2013/08/theotheremm.html


No comments:

Post a Comment