Wednesday 14 August 2013




theotheremm.com nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you very much :) The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning Liebster is German and means dearest, loving, welcome etc. It helps new bloggers connect with other bloggers and helps spread the word of new bloggers/blogs.

The rules for the Liebster Awards are as follows:

1.Show your appreciation by linking back to the person who nominated you.
2.List 11 Facts about yourself (Optional)
3.Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you,
4.Nominate another 11 blogs, preferably with under 200 followers, to pass the aware onto.
5.Compile 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6.Notify the bloggers whom you have nominated.

11 Facts about me:
1. I have wonky knees because I am tall (5ft11)!
2. I will be 22 in January eeek
3. I want to be a makeup artist in the film or television industry.
4. I have never been abroad and do not even own a passport!
5. I want to live in LA
6. I love going to concerts and have been to 10+
7. Everyone I meet always says how weird I am ( Everyone that wrote in my school leavers book said that I was weird (I am going to take it as a positive though) :)
8. I enjoy watching youtube videos such as danisnotonfire, amazingphil, pixiwoo, Lisa Eldrige
9. I have a tendency to rip my trousers on the bum! I did this at the gym not so long ago and didnt realise I was showing my underwear off until I got home!
10. When i was younger I thought I was spiderman.
11. I love owls.

My Liebster questions from theothermm:
1. For me, Blogging is fun and addictive!
2. What would your advice be to follow bloggers? Follow blogs you are interested in and enjoy :)
3. What is your idea of a perfect day? Eating
4. Who is the one person on Twitter you think everyone should be following? Tough one! I would say for Beauty Blogs Lily Pebbles or in general Misha Collins.
5. List 3 things that you have within reach at all times. Ipad, Phone, Bag,
6. What song/musician has been the most influential in your life? I love Mcfly, Justin Bieber and One Direction.
7. Which skin care brand do you swear by? At the moment I actually really like Vaseline products such as the lip balms, body lotion and deodrant.
8. Name 3 beauty products you could not live without? Clinque cleansing balm, Vaseline rose lip balm and Johnson Baby Oil.
9. Which is your favourite high-street clothing store? New look and Dorothy Perkins. DP jeans I love as they do tall!
10. A quote to live by... All our dreams can come true-if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney
11. What would you like your legacy to be? That i'm gonna be a might king, so enemies beware!

My Liebster Nominees:
.

My Liebster Questions to my Nominees:
1. Name 3 beauty products you could not live without?
2. Name a product you heard was good but didnt like?
3. Favourite Make up Product?
4. 3 things you cannot live without?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
6. Favourite Quote?
7. 3 favourite online shopping websites?
8. If you could travel to the past or future, which would you choose and why?
9. Who would you want to play you in a movie?
10. Who inspires you?
11. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be and why?

Emma
x

I may or may not have quoted the Lion King....
43


No comments:

Post a Comment