Monday 19 August 2013

Clinique Take the day off Cleansing Balm


I am so in love with the product!  Now I haven't been using this for long but I can say it has become one of my all time favourites already ! :)

I wear make up every day to work or if i'm going out.  I used to remove my make up with wipes until I found out that they are not a good thing and are evil! Containing alcohol and being a breeding ground for bacteria..yuk!

  
          

The take the day off balm is about £21.00 in the UK which is such a good price because this will definitely last you a while. I know you can get this at Boots or Debenhams  and I did try to get this at my local Boots store but had no luck, so I took a trip to Debenhams instead and it was a success :)

Now this is a lightweight balm which removes the dirt and make up from the face. You don't really need a lot as a little goes a long way and all you have to do is just rub it over and it becomes oily and dissolves the make up. You then can wipe it off with a damp warm flannel.

This is suitable for all skin types and is 100% fragrance free - great for all us sensitive skin people!

This is definitely a better way to remove make up (I actually think its quicker then wipes) and tbh I don't know why it has taken me so long to get a cleansing balm. My face feels so much cleaner and refreshed after using this whereas wipes I found just made my face sore and didn't actually remove all the make up.

This is a keeper!

Emma
x

It would be great though if you could get it in a range of colours instead of white like pink for example.  It would just make it a bit more fun ... rubbing pink over your face! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment