Wednesday 28 August 2013

Max Factor False Lash Effects Mascara









I always find myself going back to Max Factor's False Lash Effects Mascara.  It claims to double your lash size without the fuss of false lashes. This is also one of Max Factors top selling mascaras, with apparently 3 selling across the UK every minute!

This RRP around £10.99 so its nice and cheap and I find when I apply it feels like I am combing my eye lashes and I kind of like that feeling lol. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge and comes off nice and easily with make up remover. Its a Emma fav!


Lef eye- No Mascara Right eye- Max Factor False Lash Effect




I also want to try their False Lash effect Fusion mascara which creates volume and longer lashes and is also meant to be good for contact lense wearers! Wahoo :)


A few months ago I tried Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, which is meant to help your lashes grow if you use daily over 30 days. This mascara is horrible! I threw it away after a few weeks because I just didn't like it at all. It did nothing to my lashes and I also didn't like how it applied it felt really rough (I think Rimmel wanted to pull my eyelashes out ).

Evil


Emma
x




No comments:

Post a Comment