Wednesday 7 August 2013

Loreal Infallible Lipliner

708 Always Toasted
I bought Loreal Infallible Lipliner after I watched Lisa Eldrige - How to make thin or uneven lips look full and fabulous http://lisaeldridge.com/video/25716/how-to-make-thin-or-uneven-lips-look-full-fabulous-without-surgery/.  I wanted to 'redefine the contours of my lips' as the description states on Boots. The shade above is Always Toasted and is the natural lip colour.

 I have to say I really do not like this product! It is so dry and I find it takes me ages to get the colour to go on my lips and I have to press down hard which makes my lips really sore! I also keep breaking it too..I am disappointed in this product and will not be buying this again. I am trying to think of one positive from Loreal Infallible Lipline but really can not find one..

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment