Tuesday 15 October 2013

6th and 7th Liebster Award


Hi guys, I have been nominated for my 6th and 7th Liebster award by Maeve and Emily, thank you for nominating and everyone should go and read their blogs :)

The questions from Maeve are:
1. Which beauty product would you buy if money wasnt a problem?
It would be this foundation that costs something like £95.00 but I cant remember the name but I heard about it from one of Lisa Eldriges videos/posts. I think I blocked out the name because where I cant afford to get it so I am trying to forget it haha! I would also get myself the laser hair removal system lol.

2. Whats something you're proud of?
I wish I could say something like saved someones life! But im proud of the fact that I went to college even though my friends didnt and I knew no one lol. 

3. What are your Autumn/Winter fashion must haves?
jumpers and Boots!

4. Favourite song right now? 
Mcfly bought a new song out yesterday Love is on the Radio, which will now be on repeat :)

5.You slept in and you only have 5 minutes to do your makeup- what do you put on? Concealer, Mascara, Tinted Lip Balm. 

6. Whats your goal for this week?
My skin just hates me at the moment so I am trying to drink more water this week. 

7. Whats the scariest thing youve ever done//would like to do?
I would love to live in the USA. Thats as scary as it gets for me lol.

8. Best bargain youve found recently?
I think it was on my Loreal Hair Mask as it was a 1/3 off.

9.  Do you prefer books or TV? I prefer TV but I prefer books to the movie versions of the books lol.

10. Would you rather visit New York, Paris or London? Well I only live like an hour away from London so I am going to go with New York! lol.

My questions from Emily are:

1. Who is your style icon and why?

I dont have a style icon, I havent got any fashion sense lol, I just like to wear basic clothes and be boring lol.

2. What do you hope to gain from your blogging experience?
I just hope people like to read what I write and I can learn from other bloggers too!

3. Name one beauty product your couldn't live without and why?
 Foundation, I just really hate my skin lol.

4. If you had a beauty/fashion line, what would you call it? OOoo I dont know! Maybe use my name somehow

5. If you could make a blog collaboration with anybody in the world who would it be and why? Anyone who wants to make one with me!

6. Your favourite highstreet brand? I love Dorothy Perkins for jeans as I am tall, New Look is also great and HnM.

7. Your favourite trend atm? 
In a weird way I am liking Tartan.

8. Your favourite outfit right now?
 I am just a jeans and a top girl lol

9. If you could choose to have no make up or not washed and not done hair, which would you choose?
 no make up, I hate the feeling of unwashed hair.

10. Where is your favourite place on earth and why? I love London :)

So I hope everyone enjoyed reading and I will be putting up another post later on the Spooktacular Tag!

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment