Monday 7 October 2013

Gorgeous by Gok




Its coming up to Chistmas!!! :) my favourite time of the year even if its when all my friends and familys birthdays are! I thought I would do a quick post on on of my favourite things I look forward to at Christmas which is the Gok range at Boots.

I absolutely love his range and every year I will receive something from his collection for Christmas from the parents :).

Last year I got the Gorgeous Gok shower scrub in the wash bag set, I really wanted that particular set because of the bag, it comes in very handy and is a great size for when I am away.

Gok does change some of his products each year and this was a new one in the set. 

I love this shower scrub! It smells really lovely with the Almond Oil and it just feels really great and leaves the skin feeling smooth and smelling Gorgeous! I find that Goks products never fail to smell amazing though! The first thing I look at on the Boots website at Christmas is the Goks range and I already have my eyes on a few items ;) .

Its just a shame that you cant buy these all year round.

Anyone got their eyes on any Christmas Gift sets?

Emma
x







No comments:

Post a Comment