Wednesday 9 October 2013

Farmaline



Farmaline an online pharmacy company recently contacted me to try out some of the products that they sell. They have a wide range with over 700 brands and are not badly priced either! Which is always a good thing ;) .

I have previously bought Bioderma from them which arrived really fast! I would also just like to mention that they do a great offer of the Bioderma 2x 500ml pack for £22.50! 

Now I actually didn't expect to receive as much as I did so thank you Farmaline :) ! I even got a nifty pen lol. I have been sent the following to try after telling them my skin type and how it is at the moment:

  • Vichy Normaderm gel
  • Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1
  • Lierac Huile Sensorielle
  • Eau Thermale Avene Cold Cream Softness Towel
  • Eau Thermale Xera Calm Lipid Replenishing Cream 
  • Eau Thermale Xera Calm Lipid Replenshing Oil x3
  • Galenic Creme Confort x3
  • Uriage Creme Lavante Nourishing and Cleansing Cream
  • Laino Soin Nutritif Intense Pour le corps x2
  • Farmaline Lip Balm
  • Apivita Lip Balm
  • Bioderma Compact Anti Rougeurs
I will be doing another post on my thoughts of these products once I have tried them for a while. But I have to say that at the moment I am loving the smell of the Galenic Creme Confort! Its sooo good lol.

So if you haven't already go and have a browse on http://www.farmaline.co.uk/health/ because they do great products, over 30,000! They also deliver in quite a few places and to name a few ... France, Italy, Switzerland and many more!

Emma
x







No comments:

Post a Comment