Sunday 27 October 2013

The Sunshine Award



I have been nominated twice for the Sunshine Award from the lovely http://www.beauty4free2u.com/ and http://petitegirlbigworld.blogspot.co.uk/ who both have fantastic blogs, so make sure to check them out!

The Sunshine Award is given to those who inspire us and bring sunshine into our lives :)

Rules:
Include Award Logo in or on your blog post.

Link to the person who nominated you
Answer 10 questions about yourself
Nominate other bloggers to give this award to


These are my questions from http://www.beauty4free2u.com/ :)


1. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? My life is one big embarrassment! I dont even know where to start lol, if I leave the house I will embarrass myself one way or another and if not myself, my friends! I try to forget.......

2. When did you wear for the first time a foundation?  I started wearing make up all the time when I think when I was in year 10 so 15/16?


3. What make-up would you never ever put on? I dont know D:



4. Where to was your favorite vacation? I have never been abroad and havent been on holiday in over 11 years and it was always to the same area lol so I have to say Cornwall as its the only place I have been! I will keep dreaming though lol!



5. Who's your favorite beauty guru? I love Lisa Eldridge and Caroline Hirons.



6. Is there a lipstick color you would never wear?  Browns.



7. Do you ever go out of the house without make-up? Very rarely but I dont wear much make up anyway lol



8. What is the one thing you like about blogging the most? Talking to other Bloggers is fun!



9. What is your favorite dessert? New York Cheesecake without any sauce.... just plain and simple! <3


10. What is your dream job? Why? I want to work in the Film/Television industry as it has always interested me and either as a make up artist or scriptwriter!

My 11 questions from http://petitegirlbigworld.blogspot.co.uk/ are :)

1. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment? I have too many to choose from as I have more then one favourite lol. But here are some links to blogs I enjoy reading :)





2. If you watch Youtube, who's your favourite Youtuber? I love Zoella, Tanya Burr, Lisa Eldridge, Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil.

3. What's your favourite Mac Lipstick or Mac Product (if you don't own any lipsticks)? I dont own any Mac Lipsticks, I really need to try one! But I love Rimmel Lipsticks and the only other MAC products I have tried are their face and body foundation and fix spray both to which I wasnt that excited about lol.

4. What is your favourite online beauty site to buy from? Boots!

5. How did you initially find out about blogging? I think through Youtube when watching peoples videos lol

6. What camera do you use to take photographs for your blog and do you have any recommendations? Im no camera expert so I dont have any recommendations lol but I either use my ipad... thats right lol my ipad! Or my Nikon :)

7. How many posts to do publish every week on average? I am really bad at not posting regularly and if I try to schedule it doesnt work for me!

8. What's your favourite budget buy?  I am very good at spending lol! But I try not to go expensive on Nail Polish and I only try to get it when its on offer.

9. What's your favourite high end buy? I love buying perfume and love Chanel Chance!
 
10. How often do you go clothes shopping?  I very rearely come back with new clothes as I usually spend it on beauty products!

11. How often do you properly clear out your wardrobe? Not often enough!

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers lol and I nominate everyone who reads this to do this tag :)



My Questions are:

1. What is your favourite beauty product you own?
2. What is something you bought that you thought would be good but was disappointed with?
3. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be and why?
4. One item you cant live without?
5. If you have £5000.00 to splurge what would you buy?
6.  Tell us one random fact about yourself?
7.  Favourite Foundation?
8.  Name 3 of your favourite bloggers?
9. If you had to have either good hair and bad make up or bad make up and good hair which one would you choose?
10.  Favourite Perfume?



No comments:

Post a Comment