Thursday 10 October 2013

Boots Christmas Wish List

As you can tell Christmas is on my mind already and I cant wait! Here is only a few and I mean few lol of some of the items I wouldnt mind getting from the Boots Christmas range.

1.  Gok Unwind and Relax Collection - £20.00
I have recently done a post on one of Gok Wans range which was my Gok Shower scrub review which if you havent read is me telling everyone how much I love his products and how each year I always will receive something from his range. This year I would love to receive the Unwind and Relax Collection. This contains Shower cap, Body wash, Shower Scrub, Body lotion, Bath Essence and Body Butter.

2. Chanel Perfume £66.50
This is one of my all time favourite perfumes and I am running low! I love the smell of this and it is quite a strong smell but thats what I like as I am not really a big lover of the fruity smells.

3. Soap and Glory Bubbly Fruitgo Gift Set £10.00
The smell of Soap and Glory is just amazing! This mini set contains Body Wash, Body Cream, Body Scrub, Hand Cream and Body Polisher.

4. Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette £49.00
This is quite an expensive item but it looks absolutely gorgeous! It has 30 eye shadows, 4 Blushes and get the look cards.

5. Origins Mask Marvels Set £25.00
I havent tried an Origins product yet but I really want to and the masks is one of the things I would like to try so this would be great! It has the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask, Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating mask and Drink Up Intensive 10 Minute Hydrating Mask.

6. Soap and Glory Loved and Glossed Set £16.00
I love Lip products and these look like nice colours which are Nudist Lip shine, Fuschia Ripstick Lip Shine and Plum Jam Lip Shine.

So there are just a few bits on my Christmas Wish List this year from Boots!

Whats on yours?

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment