Friday 4 October 2013

Lush Angel on Bare Skin




I have never really had a skin regime until a few months ago...I know thats really bad but my skin use to be pretty good lol! This had to change though, as I was wearing make up more frequently and so my skin started to change. So off I went and bought lots of new products and the Lush Angel on Bare Skin being one of them.

Angels on Bare Skin is a fresh cleanser and at the moment is currently out of stock on the Lush website :(  As Lush puts it 'As gentle and beautiful as being kissed by angels'. It is based on an old age formula and reduces redness in the skin and evens out the appearance and tone.

.  
Angels on Bare skin contains the following ingredients which are all natural: 
Ground Almonds, Glycerine, Kaolin, Water,Lavender Oil, Rose Absolute, Chamomile Blue Oil,Tagetes Oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Lavender Flowers,Limonene, Linalool.


I cant decide if I like the product or not...I think I do but let met explain why I am a bit unsure. I love the smell but it is a strong lavender scent so if you don't like the smell of Lavender then I wouldn't recommend buying this. At first I wasn't too keen on the smell but now I oddly really like it.  I also love like I mentioned before, that the products are not tested on animals and that this is also made in England!

There is directions on how to use this and let me say one thing, its messy! But you do kind of get the knack of it after a while. To apply you need to take a pea sized amount (I tend to take a bit more because I drop half of it) and then you add some water until its a paste or milk texture and then rub over your face, massage in and rinse. This is very crumbly which is why it can get messy!

Now I am unsure on this because I cant say I have noticed any difference in my appearance. I cant say that it has reduced redness or evened out my skin tone. I do find my face becomes quite red when I have used this which I find a bit odd and I haven't noticed an improvement to my complexion.  I also found using my 'new' skin regime actually made my skin really bad so I stopped using all the products and now use the odd few and thankfully it has approved. Maybe it was more to do with that.

I dont know if I will purchase this again but I think I will continue to use this to see if I can make up my mind. I really do love most Lush products I have tried. Here is my review on the Lip scrub I did Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub .

Has anyone else tried this?

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment