Monday 30 September 2013

6th Liebster Award


I have been nominated for my 6th Liebster Award by http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.co.uk/ ! Thank you so much :)

The questions asked are:

 1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand? Revlon with Max Factor a close second!

 2. What is your favorite high-end makeup brand? MAC

3. What is your favorite lip products? At the moment I love Bourjois lip crayons :)

4.  What is the most you spent on a makeup?
I think it was on foundation from HD Forever not quite sure I try to block prices out lol

5.  Where would you go if you were given the chances to go for a vacation.
AMERICA!!!

6. Your life ambition/goals?
To be a make up artist in film and tv or script writer/producer

7. What is your favorite quote you live by?
Live Laugh Love

8. Why and when did you join Blogger?
I think it was back in June and I had been thinking about it a lot and just decided to just do it and I really enjoy blogging :)

9. What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?
Sharing what I think lol

10. Who is your favorite blogger?
Oh no thats a tough one! I have too many to choose from, I love Lily Pebbles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment