Thursday 26 September 2013

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eyeshadow



I use this eyeshadow daily! I am a big fan of Revlon products other than their primer lol.  I have been trying to find what the product contains but I cant seem to find it anywhere!

Revlon ColorStay ( theres not a u - this feels odd for me lol ) eyeshadow states that it lasts up to 16 hours and is silky smooth, blendable and will not smudge. You can get this in 16 quad shades and the above shade is Addictive and these are around £7.99. 

This does come with an eyeshadow applicator but I lost it. I tend to always loose bits like that but they are usually rubbish anyway!

I don't tend to wear bright eyeshadow as it doesn't really suit me and I don't feel bold enough to wear colour! I chose Addictive because it was nice and natural but you can get some brighter shades.  As you can see from the picture I tend to use just the one shade which is no.2 over the base of my lid and they would add eyeliner.  On the odd occasion I will use every shade like the picture demonstrates above which also looks nice and I love that Revlon has a picture on the back of the product on how you can wear it.





The above pictures is me with all the shades, sorry the pictures are not better quality! I also don't have any mascara on in the pictures.

Now I cant say I have worn this for 16 hours but it does last me for at least 8 hours when I wore it to work.  Its really easy to apply and blendable and gives a nice finish. Its definitely one that will stay in my make up bag for a while!


Emma
x







No comments:

Post a Comment