Saturday 7 September 2013

Loreal Paris Skin Perfecting Awakening Eye Cream






I bought this quite a few weeks ago whilst browsing Boots.  I thought I would try it out as I liked the sound of Loreal Skin Perfection range. 

Loreal's Skin Perfection range states 'Pixel-perfect your skin and the first to help transform the appearance of skin quality, as if perfected. Pores look virtually undetectable, tone looks more even, skin texture feels silky-soft.'

 It was also on offer (always a good thing!) and the Awakening Eye Cream claimed to transform the eye contour and appearance of dark circles, eye bags and fine lines and refreshes and brightens tired looking eyes. To me that sounded really good.

So far the Loreal make up products I have tired have not impressed me
and I cant say this has either, which is weird because I love love love their hair products! Their Elvive Triple Resist reinforcing shampoo is one of my all time favourite products!




I find this cream has an odd smell that kind of reminds me of savlon cream or antiseptic cream! Maybe its just me being weird lol. I dont find it blends well and goes all patchy and makes my eyes look worse. I wouldnt say it covered dark circles either as its quite transparent and also didnt make a difference in the fine line area not that I have many fine lines! It didnt brighten my eyes and the only good thing I can probably say about this product is that it does make my eyes feel a bit refreshed as it feels quite cold once applied.

This was definitely a waste of my money spent :(

Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment