Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


I have been nominated for my very first Versatile Blogger Award by http://www.beauty4free2u.com/ , thank you for nominating me!

The Versatile Blogger Award is given from blogger peers for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life :)

How it Works: -Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
                      - Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
                       -Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
                      - Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
                      - Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

7 not so interesting things about me!

1.   I have an older Sister named KJ.
2.   I have never broken a bone!
3.  My eyesight sucks even with glasses or contacts!
4.  I like spending my money on things like concerts, comedy shows rather then clubbing etc.
5.  If makeup artistry doesnt work out for me I would like to work in production/script writing in film and tv. 
6. I once had a chunky ps2 fall on my head when I was sleeping and it gave me a black eye! I am now  scared to sleep with anything above me.
7. I would love to own a 1967 chevy impala like the one in Supernatural! lol


This was another fun tag to do :)

The 15 bloggers I nominate are:


Emma
x



No comments:

Post a Comment