Friday 13 September 2013

Liebster Award no 4 :)


I have been nominated for my fourth Liebster Award!  I really love that people are nominating me and I was nominated by the lovely Dawn :)


1. What is your fav thing to do when you want to relax? Watch Tv with a cup of tea or read a  book :)
2. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving? Rimmel lasting nail polish
3. What is one nail polish/product you cannot live without? If its a nail polish then Barry m and if its a product any type of moisturiser!
4. If you could go to the future or past what year would you like to be in?  The future around the year 5000+, just to check it out as I already know what's happened in the past.
5. What is one quote which really means something to you? All our dreams can come true-if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney
6. Whats your fav top tip to give? Less is more.
7. What was the last thing you ever said that was funny? I did an impersonation of someone from a tv show to my sister lol
8. Whats one thing that most people probably wouldnt know about you? Im a wizard ;)
9. Whats the beauty rule you preach..but never actually practice? I cant think of one! I always think you should start off with a good base and moisturise but I cant say I do it everytime! 
10. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? One direction or justin bieber :)
11.  Are there any beauty products you keep coming back to throughout the years? Revlon Foundation and Max Factor mascara. 

Hope everyone enjoyed and thank you again to Dawn for nominating me!

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment