Saturday 14 September 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag




* state that this tag was created by http://thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/
* tag some more beauty bloggers
* title this as I've done to show what the tag is about


I have been tagged in the Beauty Blogger tag by Liz :) I love her blog and you should all go check it out! I really enjoyed doing this tag, rather fun!

This tag was created by http://thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk


On to my Questions & Answers:


1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do.

I bought lots of products to have a skin care regime and at first I used to follow it and use every product but now I just use the one or two instead of doing the whole regime. But I have found from doing this my skin has cleared more!


2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

I probably should do it more then what I do but when I do clean them I clean them for ages! I do clean my foundation brush fairly often though.


3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?

It depends on how bad the chips are! I dont like chipped nail polish but sometimes I can keep it on for a while but if its quick drying polish I dont mind sorting it out.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. - top coat, foundation, etc.)?
I am always buying new beauty products, I buy more beauty products then I do clothes! But as soon as I know something is getting low I will get it as soon as I can.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I dont really do anything with my hair, I dont get it cut often, dont really style it. I find this a bit weird as I did hairdressing but I enjoy doing other peoples hair just not mine! I dont even use heat protector that often, but my hairdresser does always comment on how healthy and good condition my hair is in :)


6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.

Texting people back. I read the text and think I will respond later but I never do because I forget!


7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?

Nope, I dont like the feeling that I have to rush so I always get ready in advance and always am ready early which I then hate having to wait.


8. Can you commit to spending bans?

No, spending is a big problem of mine... I just cant stop, though if I am saving for something like a course I have learnt I can! :)


9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections?

All my nail polishes are in a box and my make up is all on my shelf so it isnt too bad, my make up just isnt that neat on the shelf.


10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?

I dont actually know, I just try to do them as much as I can and as and when I have time :)

The fabulous people I tag are:
Emma
x


No comments:

Post a Comment