Tuesday 17 September 2013

My 5th Liebster Award!!!



I have been nominated for my 5th Liebster Award by glamourae :) Thank you for nominating me and to everyone else who has! :)

Here are the 11 questions asked:
                                        
                                     
                               What is your all time favourite song? I cant say I have a favourite song its to hard to choose from! But I like anything by Justin Bieber and One Direction, not one song I dont like!



What is your favourite TV Show currently?
SUPERNATURAL - I love this show so much.

What is the best book that you've read recently?
I love the hunger games books! I tried reading a HP Lovecraft book once, which what I read I thought it was good but it scared me too much so I had to stop lol!

What's been your biggest accomplishment so far?
Getting a place at college for a make up course even though I didnt go this year!

Are you a lipstick or lip gloss kind of girl?
Lipstick!

What beauty and/or fashion product are you wanting right now?
Where do I start lol?  I will go wih Urban Decay naked palette.

What is your number 1 beauty tip?
Moisturise and always take make up off before going to bed!

What's your favourite candy?
Mnm's

Beauty Product you can't go a day without?
Moisturiser

Top 3 online shopping sites.
Loving Boohoo at the moment! Dorothy Perkins and New Look.

Do you have any pets?
I do a dog and a cat :) My sister also has 2 cats!

Hope you enjoyed reading :)

Emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment