Friday 13 September 2013

This and That tag


Today I got tagged by Karen in the This and That Tag :)
Hope you enjoy learning more about me!

Make up:

1. Blush or Bronzer- I am more of a Blusher fan then Bronzer!
2. Lip gloss or lip stick - Lipstick! I never really wear lip gloss.
3. Eyeliner or mascara - Mascara
4. Foundation or concealer- Foundation
5. Natural or Colored eyeshadow - Natural, coloured eyeshadow doesnt really suit me.
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow - pressed! I once had a Barry M loose one and as soon as I got it home from the shop I spilt it everywhere!
7. Brush or Sponge - Brush, I find a sponge absorbs too much of the product. 


Nails:

1.Opi or China Glaze- Opi
2. Long or Short - I prefer having my nails long but I have to have them short for work and contact lenses! The amount of lenses I have ripped!
3. Acrylic or natural - I prefer to have natural nails but then people tend to think my natural nails are false nails anyway!
4. Bright or dark- Bright!
5. Flower or no Flower - I like nail art but I dont have the patience to do it on every nail maybe just the one! :)


Body:
1. Perfume or body splash- Perfume! I love perfume, can never get enough of it! I like to have the smell last all throughout the day.
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion
3. Body wash or soap- Body wash as you get more lather lol!
4. Lush or Other - I like Lush products and also Gok Wans range that only comes out at Christmas! :(




Fashion:
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans if I leave the house and Sweats if im not.
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve? Short as most of the tops I own are vests.
3. Dress or Skirt? Dress
4. Scarves or Hat- Scarves
5. Studs or dangling earrings- studs, my owl studs to be precise!
6. Necklace or bracelet- necklace
7. Heels or flats-  Flats as I am already taal
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - Cowboy! lol though i actually prefer biker
9. Jackets or hoodies - Jackets, I love Jackets!
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe-  Forever 21

Hair:
1. Curly or Straight- Straight
2.  Bun or Ponytail - Ponytail
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - bobby pin.
4. Hairspray or gel - Hairspray
5. Long or short- Long, I had my hair shoulder length once and it just didnt look right!
6. Dark or light-  dark, I had some blonde in my hair last year and I just didnt feel right
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs -  side swept, I use to have the wonkiest fringe ever!
8. Up or down- up as im too lazy with my hair.




Random:
1. Rain or shine- shine
2. Summer or winter- summer.
3. Fall or spring- spring
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Vanilla



Emma
x

     

No comments:

Post a Comment