Monday 30 September 2013

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge





I absolutely love the Real Techniques range and this miracle complexion sponge does not disappoint and is only £5.99!

It states that it gives a pixel perfect base that you have always dreamed of. It has multi use as it has rounded sides, a precision tip and flat edge. These can be used for stippling, covering blemishes and contours around the eye area.

Usually I use the Real Techniques expert face brush to apply my foundation or I would use my fingers but I find the problem with using my hands is that it breaks me out :(. I have never really liked using sponges before as I think they just absorb all the product but with this I don't feel like it does.

It applies foundation really well and does give a great finish. I have used this to apply my favourite foundation at the moment by Max Factor (post coming soon!) and the sponge is also really easy to clean. It feels amazing too when smoothing over the face and I just can rave about this enough lol!

Emma
x




No comments:

Post a Comment